Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Muppet Madness

   Everybody seems to love the Muppets. They are a happy reminder of the good parts of my childhood for me. I remember watching The Muppet Show on the TV in my parent's room when I was little. It was always entertaining and I can never remember any arguments or yelling while it was on. I thought I'd post a few of my favorite clips from the show and think of happier times.



Ode To Joy - Beaker - The Muppet Show



Manamanah - The Muppet Show



Danny Boy - Beaker, Swedish Chef, Animal - The Muppet Show

   I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane. Take care of yourselves and have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. I think I might just make your day. Guess what movie will be coming out this year???

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1204342/

    http://www.movieinsider.com/m4650/the-greatest-muppet-movie-ever-made/

    Oh yes... there will be a new Muppet movie coming out November of this year! Jason Segal wrote the script to pay homage to the classic Muppet tales (like your clips listed above)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds pretty cool! Seems better than most of the Muppet movies of late. Oh and you make my day every time you speak to me. Doesn't really matter what you're saying.

    ReplyDelete