Friday, December 31, 2010

You Knew I Had To Finish With Weird Al, Didn't Ya?

December 31st - Your Favorite Song At This Time Last Year 

    It is of course New Year's Eve. So at this time of year one can't help but wonder what the future holds. What kinds of things might happen to me over the coming year? Fortunately science has provided us with a way to foretell the answers to questions like these. There is no official video for this song however I'd like to think Al would approve of this one.



That's Your Horoscope For Today - "Weird Al" Yankovic

   For those of you playing along at home I'm a Taurus. I thank you for stopping by today and everyday you may have visited this past year (though I've only been going for a few months). I wish nothing but the best for you and yours in the coming year. HAPPY AWESOME NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment