Saturday, November 6, 2010

Breaking through

Greetings friends, neighbors, and total strangers. I decided to finally start a blog so I can record my stray thoughts & ideas. This way I can save them before they atrophy and die or escape into the ether. The frequency of my posts here will be wildly unscheduled. So don't go expecting to see something new everyday or you will be woefully disappointed. As for the content of said posts only time will tell. The only thing I can say for sure is that I am positive that this blog will be unsafe for squeamish and or young eyes. I refuse to censor myself in any way (unless its funnier to do so) and furthermore refuse to apologize for said behavior. So with that out of the way let us move forward and see what this new path may bring. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! You're a blogger! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, thanks! I don't know how many people will actually read this thing but I decided it was a good idea for ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blogs have been sporatic, with the exception of the blog challenge. Your readers will love seeing that you post new ones... kind of like opening a present!

    ReplyDelete