Monday, November 29, 2010

The Last Truth

Installment 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself   

   Dear Cecil,

          Hey there old friend. I just wanted to touch base with you and tell you a few things I love about you. I know you've had a rough time for a while but have started to turn things around. I thought a few kind words from someone who knows you well might help you stay focused on your goals. The most important thing I love about you is your ability to make the best of a bad situation. Life has given you lemons more than a few times and you generally find a way to make the most out of what you have. Of course things could always be better and you still wish things were different but you take what ever you have at the moment and try to get the most out of it you can. Furthermore you are a good looking guy. Sure you have your weight issues but you have an attractive face and more important you are beautiful on the inside. This inner beauty shines through to anyone who bothers to get to know you. And for those that don't its their loss. You are a good hearted, friendly, warm, intelligent, honest, funny person and anyone would be lucky to have you in their life. Well I don't want to make your head too big. Just keep doing what you're doing, stay on the path, and you'll get to where you want to be before you know it. Take care of yourself buddy.

Love ya,
Darnack

Well that completes my 30 Installments of Truth series. If you have read them all I hope you understand me a bit better now or at the very least were entertained by my insanity. What's next now that this project is over? Well you'll have to keep checking back in to see won't ya? ;) Take care of yourselves and Have an Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment