Monday, November 15, 2010

Can't live without it! Can live without it!

Installment 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

   I have given this some thought and there is definitely one thing I can't live without. Its oxygen. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to do without it. I suppose that makes me addicted. They just don't have any programs or assistance to help you kick the old breathing in and out habit. Maybe one day they'll have a pill or something but for now those of us hooked on air will have to suffer through.

Installment 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

   I could definitely live without spiders. Spiders are scary, evil, and sneaky as hell. One day they WILL organize and kill us all. I don't want them shooed outside. They just find their way back in. Smash them, squash them, nuke them in the microwave. Do whatever you have to do to rid the planet of these eight legged monsters.

Thanks for stopping by and giving this post a read. Take care of yourselves and have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Bipolarlioness, and I am addicted to Oxygen.
    I have never gotten the image of the giant Tarantula on the "STANDARD ASS SHOT" of a girl banging on the windshield of desperate escapee's from a B movie in the 70's. It wasn't her big booty looked tiny in comparison to that big spidey! Uck!

    Whew! Glad I got that off my ass!
    Thank you for allowing me to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oxygen... total bitch to kick the habit. It's worse that trying to stop smoking. I have yet to find anyone that lived after disuse of oxygen. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit! Forgot a comma. Seriously though, it really wasn't the image of her big ass that's stuck in my head. It was the hairy monster creeping up it.

    Same junky as above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoking used to fall in the can't live without it category but I quit that 3 and a half years ago. It wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be. The secret is you have to want to do it for yourself. DOing it because you are forced, or doing it for someone else doesn't work so good.

    ReplyDelete