Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Installment 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.


   Well the number one thing I want to change about myself is my weight. I want to be thin. I'd settle for not being huge. I have struggle with weight issues my entire life. I am sick to death of being fat. I am presently counting calories, watching what I eat, making an effort to do more every day. It is working. I am seeing results. Its a slow process but anything worth doing is worth waiting for. I mean all the weight I am trying to lose didn't appear in a day so its not gonna fall off in a day. I look at myself and I am just not happy. I don't like myself at this size and if I don't like myself how can I expect others to? Losing weight & getting into shape is the cornerstone in my attempt to get myself back on track. I figure if I can do that everything else should be simple.

These have been short lately. I don't know if I am saying less than I should or if the questions are just too simple. Anyway thanks for stopping by. I have one more installment to go so be sure to tune in for the last one. Have an awesome day y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the weight thing. And yes, your blogs have been short and I think the subject material is definately a contributing factor in that.

    ReplyDelete