Friday, November 26, 2010

HOPE

Installment 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?


   As I endeavor to get myself back on track there is one thing that keeps me going. I want a normal life back. I want a car, a job, my own place to live, friends I can visit in person & spend time with, and that special someone to share my life with. It is the hope that all of this will come back into my life that keeps me going. I have lost hope many times in my life. Without it you just sit and stagnate. But when you have hope it helps keep you moving forward. Envision what it is you want, then make small achievable goals. This way you can tell that you are making progress. It may seem like some self-help seminar clap trap but believe me it works. At the very least it helps keep you sane and focused in your dark hours. Hope, its a great thing!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care of yourselves and your loved ones and have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Getting back to a normal lifestyle = Idealistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, I just don't want to be an unemployed, loser hermit that lives in his mom's basement the rest of my life. I don't have to have a Norman Rockwell home and a Stepford Wife. I just want a regular life again.

    ReplyDelete