Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hope, Dreams, and other Fairy Tales

Installment 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
   There are a great many things I hope to do before my number inevitably comes up. How many of these will actually happen is of course a mystery as the future is not known to those of us without super powers or houses under power lines. I will list them here though in no particular order.

+ Travel outside of the USA. Especially England, Scotland, Japan, & Egypt.

+ Find the woman I am meant to spend my life with, get married, and have a family.

+ Become a trained chef instead of just a home cook.

+ Own my own business. Perhaps a diner, a gaming store, or a combination of both.

+ Meet Weird Al in person.

+ Meet Alyssa Milano in person.

+ Become independently wealthy.

+ Be happy.

Well that's the major bullet points at least. So I am off to find other things to amuse myself with for now. Catch ya later and have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment